April 1, 2018

Thanks for Your Continued Support!

Hey Dimensioneers! I just want to thank you for your continued support of Haunted Dimensions. I am sorry that I haven’t given you anything new in forever! My site and models were initially a hobby while I was a freelance designer. Over the course of the last 13+ years, HD unexpectedly served as my gateway into the theme park industry. First as a designer for Halloween Horror Nights, then as a Dimensional Designer and model maker for Universal Creative. Recently I was made a Designer of Concept/Illustration, where I have the amazing opportunity to help visualize new attractions, parks and shows for Universal worldwide! It has left me at a crossroads in regard with what to do with Haunted Dimensions in the future. I have to admit that the languishing of my Hogwarts model was very disappointing (I am NOT permitted to release it without a license), and while there are a million ideas for future spooky models, I don’t know that I have the time or passion to design more. The entire site is in serious need of an upgrade since I originally designed it with 13 year old HTML technology. I’ve even considered selling off the whole thing to someone who could pick it up and build into something bigger (or something that could actually make money). Anyway, sorry to ramble! Just know that Haunted Dimensions and its wonderful fans have been, and will continue to be, a great source of joy and inspiration to me! I will do what I can to occasionally keep it fresh. ~Ray~

No comments:

Post a Comment