October 3, 2010

OCTOBER!


Sorry for being away so long. As most of you probably know, my spring, summer and early fall are consumed by working in the Art & Design Department for Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights event. Sadly, my season of Universal horror ends next week, but it also frees me to pick up the projects I had to set aside in the spring.
Projects such as "Wizard's Crag", and "The Knoll" will be dusted off and reanimated and hopefully I will be able to create a Halloween treat or two to drop in your bags before Halloween.

While I'm still on the subject of Halloween Horror Nights, I will be speaking along with TJ Mannarino (Art Director for Horror Nights), and several other HHN designers at our HHN VIP Lounge located in La Bamba, in Universal Studios, on Thursday, October 7th. It is part of our weekly forum series, "Secrets from the Past". Fans can see our museum of props and concept art spanning the last 20 years of HHN, and have a chance meet and ask questions of the design staff. We will be speaking about the design process and story writing behind our successful fan mystery "LegendaryTruth: The Collective". VIP Lounge tickets are $9.99 (tax included) and are available at Universal Studios' front gate and Guest Services windows, as well outside the Lounge itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment